BANNA

ABUOS
   
       Back when I was in elementary i often watch dance parade at Banna, Ilocos Norte. I enjoy watching my fellow students dancing gracefully as they dance with the ant custom.


       This dish is one of the famous dishes known in Banna, Ilocos Norte. This is made from the egg of ants, dried ants, tomatoes, garlic, onion and pepper. An exotic food yet delicious. It is commonly hatch at the trees, they make fire below the nest of ants then the ants will be suffocated, and some will stay alive. I've tried getting some to, its hard but I enjoy it so much. It is also one of our dishes during our family reunion held at Nueva Era.
    
      Come and try this famous dish at Banna. It is also good to our health, and some balikbayans really love eating this, especially the egg even if it is still uncooked. the taste is sweet and sour combination. It is very known in our province and every year they are celebrating this PINAG-ABUOS FESTIVAL. Naimas detoy geyyem, umay kan ta ramanam ti ipanpanakkel ti taga ili ti Banna . 
             Years passed now they have their different known product, like the otap of Banna and their famous rice coffee. I have taste once the otap of banna and it is indeed delicious and crisp, it is sweet in taste and affordable. Its not only the food that make me go back there... It is the hospitality of the people and the beautiful spot and mountains that I've enjoy climbing.
-Amano

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

BACARRA

VINTAR

SARRAT