BADOC


KILAWEN A SUSAY
First time I went to Badoc to visit my uncle's new build house during their house blessing, we tasted more than 6 kinds of dishes but this “kilawen a susay “ made me satisfied a lot I like the way it is presented, and the palatability of this dish. After the party I asked my uncle about this dish and I said can I asked anything uncle about the history of this dish so that I can showcase it in our food blog then he said this
-“kilawen a susay “ one of the most awaited dishes of Badocuenios is served as an appetizer and even a main dish to us . Since our house is near the ocean we are fond of eating fishes and to have a twist and a substitute to a goat meat we made our own version of kilawin but the main ingredients is susay flavoured by salt, pepper, garlic, chili, vinegar and calamansi. “TASTE GOOD” good for people who are prone to hypertension. 
-Duldulao, Ramirez

Mga Komento

  1. Ana't susay? You're description was vague? what is it? Is it a root crop? sea grass? say something about its taxonomy please

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Ana't susay? You're description was vague? what is it? Is it a root crop? sea grass? say something about its taxonomy please

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

BACARRA

VINTAR

SARRAT